IMAGE

Tsum-Tsum T-shirt, by Disney
WALLPAPER

Untitled
by Grant Gould (for StarWars.com)

FAN ART
by master--burglar
by master--burglar
FAN FICTION
Rush
by Love and Rock Music. (TCW) The first half of "Destroy Malevolence," as Anakin and Padmé make their way towards each other.

P/A SITE
The Anakin and Padmé Gallery

CALENDAR
Desktop Calendar // March/April 2015

 


FAN FICTION : EPISODE II ERA (PRE-AOTC)

-------------------------------------------

Naboo's End

by Spitfire

 -------------------------------

The scene was terrifying. Not a single glimpse of blue sky or green grass anywhere. There were burned bodied of both cloned stormtroopers and the Naboo people. Naboo was in shambles.

Obi Wan Kenobi surveyed the wreckage outside of Theed with Prince Bail Organa or Alderaan, Mace Windu, and a few other Naboo soldiers, while Adi Gallia and other Republic officials wandered off to another city. Queen Amidala had wandered off into the wrecked city of Theed. The look on her face was of sheer pain.

Anakin Skywalker, Jedi Padawan, finally found Queen Amidala in Theed. She stood alone on a small hill overlooking the planet.

Anakin was almost afraid to speak so instead he rested a hand on his friend's shoulder, even though he wanted nothing more than to be more than just her friend.

She didn't flinch or even move to indicate that she even noticed him. Anakin then quickly put his hand down.

After several minutes of silence, Amidala spoke in a hushed voice.

"This is all my fault."

Anakin shook his head. "No, it was my fault. We could have gotten here faster."

Amidala just shook her head and said nothing for a few more minutes.

"All I caused my people... look around you Anakin... look what I did."

"Amidala, it wasn't your fault," Anakin said firmly.

"It was," she whispered, head still turned away from him. "Everything is gone. All my people's dreams and hopes... gone because of me."

Anakin grabbed her by her shoulders and forced her to turn around and face him.

"Amidala, look at me," Anakin ordered.

Slowly, Amidala brought her unshed teary gaze up to meet Skywalker's. The look in her brown gaze tore through Anakin's heart.

"Amidala, don't ever say that again. None of this was your fault and you know it. Your life was never a waste. Look at all the things you've done for a woman of only twenty-four." Anakin brought his voice down to a whisper. "Don't ever give up hope, Amidala. I know that you think that you've lost everything from your parents, handmaidens, and friends. But you haven't lost me. You still and always no matter what have me."

Amidala fought back tears as best she could as Anakin spoke.

"When you lose hope, I'll be there to give it back," Anakin whispered gently.

Slowly, Amidala leaned in towards Anakin and wrapped her arms around Anakin's waist tightly, never wanting to let go. And then to both hers and Anakin's amazement, she finally broke down and cried.

Anakin put his arms around her and held her close to him. He rested his head gently on Amidala's head and closed his eyes.

Through the odd silence of Naboo, all that was heard was muffled sobs of a young lost queen.
 

--->continued in the AU story "Come With Me."

 
-

<<back to episode ii era p/a fanfiction
<<back to p/a fanfiction