IMAGE

Tsum-Tsum T-shirt, by Disney
WALLPAPER

Untitled
by Grant Gould (for StarWars.com)

FAN ART
by master--burglar
by master--burglar
FAN FICTION
Rush
by Love and Rock Music. (TCW) The first half of "Destroy Malevolence," as Anakin and Padmé make their way towards each other.

P/A SITE
The Anakin and Padmé Gallery

CALENDAR
Desktop Calendar // March/April 2015

 


FAN FICTION : ALTERNATE UNIVERSE

-------------------------------------------

Come With Me

by Spitfire

------------------------------

The door chimed softly through the large chamber. Senator Amidala silently glided to the door and answered it. She looked up into the icy eyes of Anakin Skywalker.

"Hi, I hope I'm not interrupting anything," Anakin said.

"Course not, Ani," Amidala replied and gestured for him to come in.

"How have you been?" Anakin asked softly.

Amidala shrugged. "...I've been better."

They took a seat on the couch. She looked at an uncomfortable Anakin.

"Ani?"

"Huh?"

"What's wrong?"

Anakin relaxed slowly. "I wanted to tell you something, but now I'm not so sure." the nineteen year old said.

"Well, go ahead. I'm listening."

Anakin hesitated. He thought for a long moment. "Amidala.... since I can't really tell you, I'll show you."

Amidala nodded. "Okay...."

Slowly and hesitant, Anakin leaned in and kissed Amidala's lips. He was so afraid that she'd pull away, but she didn't to his relief. Instead she placed her arms around his shoulders and held him tightly as the kiss deepened with more passion and desire for one another.

Amidala broke the kiss slowly. "Was that it?"

Anakin nodded. "Amidala.... I love you... I loved you the day I met you, and even before I met you. There is no one else in this blasted universe I can ever be happy with. You're the only one for me I know." he whispered, his head still bent towards hers.

"Ani... I've been waiting for you to tell me for a long time," she whispered. "I've loved you so much since the day I saw you after ten years apart." she whispered. "I was an idiot never to tell you before."

"No, you're not," he said and kissed her lips again. After a while he broke it silently. He brought her hands up to his lips and kissed each finger tenderly. He kissed her palms and wrists just as lovingly.

"I found this planet," Anakin whispered. "It's far away from the Republic. Near the Outer Rim. It's not part of the Republic. Only a few know about it. Its peaceful and like Naboo."

"So..." Amidala pressed.

"I want you to marry me." Anakin whispered even more softly then before.

Amidala hesitated. "What about our duties? The Jedi? What will they say?"

"Amidala, come with me. We can run away from this war forever. We can live a happy life together and never have to worry about dying again or being chased by the clones," Anakin said.

Amidala stared deep into his eyes. "Alright, Ani. I'll marry you and go to that planet."

The look on Anakin's face made her smile. Anakin leaned in for a long lingering kiss that sealed the promise that he would make her happy.

*******************************

....Six years later....

The four year old twins had messed with the droid's sensors again and now it was doing things it wasn't supposed to do. It was a troublesome droid now. And so were the twins.

Anakin Skywalker walked into the garage to check up on his mechanic working on the droid.

"Hey, Jak," Anakin greeted. "What's wrong with 3PO?"

"Your kids," he said with a smile.

Anakin smirked slightly before going back inside the enormous house. He walked over to the flight of steps and stood there.

"Luke and Leia Skywalker, could you please come down here," Anakin called.

There were loud stomping sounds heard as the twins raced down. Leia got there first and smiled innocently at her father. Luke practically ran her down from behind.

"What happened to 3PO?" Anakin asked.

Leia pointed at her brother. "Luke was practicing his powers and accidentally pulled a few sensors off of him."

Anakin forced himself not to laugh. "What were you doing with 3PO in the first place though?"

Luke brushed away his blond hair away from his eyes. "I thought it could use some programming since it's always complaining and talking a lot."

This time, Anakin let out a chuckle. With a roll of his eyes he said, "Why don't you kids play in the yard for a while?"

With that, the twins took off.

**************

Obi Wan Kenobi took a look at the enormous almost-mansion. He walked up the steps and chimed the door. It opened a few minutes later, revealing a tall man.

"May I help you?" he asked politely.

"I wish to speak with Anakin and Amidala Skywalker."

"And you are?"

"Obi Wan Kenobi."

The man's face darkened slightly before nodding and leading him inside.... The last thing that either Anakin or Amidala had expected was to see Obi Wan while they were watching their kids play in the yard.

Obi Wan stood at the porch. He smiled at Anakin.

"Hello, Anakin. It's been a long time," he said.

Anakin stared hard at him. "Obi Wan.... what.... what are you doing here?"

"Two years, Anakin, since I last saw you," he said and took a step forward. He was embraced by both Anakin and Amidala tightly.

"What are you doing here, Kenobi!" Amidala smiled. "Don't you have general business to attend to?"

"It's over. It's finally all over," he said with a broad frown.

"What is?" Anakin held Amidala's hand tightly.

"The war."

"We won then?" Amidala asked.

"Lost," he said softly.

Anakin's face darkened. "Lost?" he repeated softly.

"Palpatine has declared himself emperor. The Republic has fallen. All that remains is a small Rebellion. The only small hope, but it can't last," Obi Wan said.

"You?" Anakin asked. "What about you?"

He laughed. "If the Empire finds me, they shoot me on sight."

Amidala didn't find it amusing. "The Jedi?"

"Dead. All of them. Yoda, Anakin, and I are the only remaining ones alive," Obi Wan whispered.

Tears welled in Amidala's eyes. "There is no hope?"

Just then a loud screech was heard. "Uncle Obi Wan!" Leia and Luke shouted and raced to Obi Wan's open arms. They hugged each other tightly.

Obi Wan smiled at them broadly. "Wow! You two have grown, since the last time I saw you." he said and turned to Leia. "And you've gotten just as beautiful as your mother." he then smiled over at Luke. "And I can already see muscles forming on you."

Leia giggled. "How long are you staying, Uncle Obi Wan?"

Amidala stepped forward. "Obi Wan will be staying with us for a long time, Leia." Obi Wan gave Anakin and Amidala grateful looks.

"Guess what, Uncle!" Luke said happily. "I know how to levitate now."

"Me too," Leia interjected. "It's easy." At that moment, Anakin and Amidala knew deep in their hearts that not all hope was lost. A New Hope was born and they would save the universe from the Empire.

Anakin looked over to Obi Wan who just nodded. "Luke and Leia are the new hope. They will be the last of the Jedi and the first of the new," Obi Wan finished quietly.

 
-

<<back to alternate universe p/a fanfiction
<<back to p/a fanfiction