IMAGE

Tsum-Tsum T-shirt, by Disney
WALLPAPER

Untitled
by Grant Gould (for StarWars.com)

FAN ART
by master--burglar
by master--burglar
FAN FICTION
Rush
by Love and Rock Music. (TCW) The first half of "Destroy Malevolence," as Anakin and Padmé make their way towards each other.

P/A SITE
The Anakin and Padmé Gallery

CALENDAR
Desktop Calendar // March/April 2015

 


FAN FICTION : CLASSIC TRILOGY ERA

-------------------------------------------

Voices

by chopsticks

----------------------------------

Disclaimer: I do not own Star Wars or anything affiliated with it. It is owned by George Lucas. No infringement is intended and no profit is being made.

Timeline: Post-The Empire Strikes Back, Pre-Return of the Jedi
Author’s Note: Because she needed to say it, and he needed to hear it. Concrit is lovely.

Summary: She needed to say it, and he needed to hear it.

-----

The man, cloaked in darkness, slept fitfully. His unconscious mind was awash in memories of all that had transpired just hours before.

Luke, I am your father.

The voice haunted him, even in his dreams. He could not escape it, but he wasn’t sure that he even wanted to. It was a voice he had longed to hear all his life; it was the voice of his father. In his dreams, he found it mixing with another.

There’s still good in him.

He didn’t know whose voice that was, but he knew she spoke the truth. He believed her, with all his heart.

He woke suddenly, sitting up with words resting on his lips.

There’s good in him.

-----

the end.

feedback welcomed at spacedoutwriter (at) hotmail (dot) com.

-

<<back to original trilogy era p/a fanfiction
<<back to p/a fanfiction