IMAGE

Tsum-Tsum T-shirt, by Disney
WALLPAPER

Untitled
by Grant Gould (for StarWars.com)

FAN ART
by master--burglar
by master--burglar
FAN FICTION
Rush
by Love and Rock Music. (TCW) The first half of "Destroy Malevolence," as Anakin and Padmé make their way towards each other.

P/A SITE
The Anakin and Padmé Gallery

CALENDAR
Desktop Calendar // March/April 2015

 


FAN FICTION : EPISODE III ERA (PRE-ROTS)

-------------------------------------------

Who am I?

by Ruby-Flame Jedi Queen

----------------------------------

Nothing seems right anymore. I don't know if I have done the right thing.

But Padmé is dead now, and there is nothing left for me to live for. At least, I didn't think so when I turned myself over to the dark side. I was sure I had done the right thing, but yesterday I was haunted by a very vivid vision.

I was a boy again, and I was marching in the parade to celebrate Naboo's defeat over the Trade Federation. I was waving to everyone, and they all started cheering, "Anakin, Anakin, Anakin!" Ami led the chorus of shouts, and she winked at me. Then Qui-Gon came out from behind her, but his face was twisted and angry. He scowled at me and then lit his light saber. As Padmé looked at me her face went from loving to a mask of horror. Then she screamed and ran. Tears streaked her face as she bolted. I was confused and angered as the crowd's chant changed from, "Anakin, Anakin," to "Monster! Monster!" Suddenly I turned around and came face to face with my present day self, Darth Vader.

The kid me, Anakin, shook his head and mouthed, No, but the Darth Vader me ignited my lightsaber and drove it through the boy of myself. But before the boy took his dying breath, an older boy, maybe in his late teens came and healed him. He said, "I have saved you father." Before Darth Vader fell and died, my mother appeared and said sadly, "How many people have you let down, Darth Vader?" Then there was an explosion and the last thing I saw was hundreds of bodies lying down in the ruins of Naboo.

I remain shaken because of this, and I have spent the hours since this vision pondering my decision. The more I think about it, the more it seems I made the wrong choice to turn to the Dark Side. I have let down so many people. Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, my mother, the people of Naboo, but most of all, Padmé.

No! I can't think this way. I am Darth Vader, not Anakin. Anakin let down all those people. But he isn't me anymore. This is my destiny. I am Darth Vader. My anger makes me strong, and the power of the Dark Side is overwhelming. I am in this too deep to turn back. This is my present and future. Goodbye mother, goodbye Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, people of Naboo. Goodbye Padmé. Goodbye Anakin. Goodbye love.

I am Darth Vader.

-

<<back to episode iii era p/a fanfiction
<<back to p/a fanfiction